Nigerian beef stew guide. Learn to make a tasty beef stew on the go. You also know how to make nigerian tomato stew; how to prepare stew for rice; how to prepare stew meat; nigerian stew recipe with palm oil or groundnut oil; perhaps, one easy nigerian beef stew recipe on net.
Make Nigerian Beef Stew right from your kitchen in the next few minutes. Wondering how to cook Nigerian Beef Stew or simply put, how to prepare Nigerian Beef Stew? Get in here for Nigerian Beef Stew recipes step by step guide.
This delicious beef stew is easy to come by in minutes and feel that sweet aroma. If you’re looking for quick, easy recipes, this beef stew recipe is ideal. You can enjoy this with yam, rice or spaghetti.
This beef stew recipe is truly delicious and everyone's favourite. Hope you have fun preparing and eating it with your desired accompaniment.
Nigerian Beef Stew Ingredients
- 1.5kg Fresh Tomatoes or Tinned Tomato Puree
- 100g Tin Tomato paste,
- 1 litre Vegetable Oil
- 500g Beef
- 2 or 3 onion bulbs
- 5 Habanero Pepper (atarodo)
- 2 Stock Cubes (Seasonings)
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Thyme and curry
- Salt to Taste
Nigerian Beef Stew Directions
- Cut the meat into bite-sized cubes and wash very well.
- Place in a pot and add water, thyme, curry, one Stock Cube and salt to taste.
- Cook the meat until done and then fry/grill the chunks, set aside and reserve the beef stock.
- Scoop the tomato paste contents into a bowl and dilute with a little water and set aside.
- Grind the tomatoes, peppers and onions.
- Pour the ground tomato mix into a pot and leave to boil until the consistency is thicker and the excess water has dried up.
- Now, heat up the vegetable oil and, add some onions.
- Add the dried up tomatoes and the diluted tomato puree and fry for about 25 minutes or until the tomato loses its sour taste.
- Stir continuously to prevent burning at the bottom.
- Add the beef stock and cook for 10 minutes. Serve with baby potatoes, mash, rice.