Make a tasty Nigerian Beef Stew right from your kitchen in the next few minutes. Wondering how to cook Nigerian Beef Stew or simply put, how to prepare Nigerian Beef Stew? Get in here for Nigerian Beef Stew recipes step by step guide.
Nigerian beef stew guide. Learn to make a tasty beef stew on the go. You also know how to make nigerian tomato stew; how to prepare stew for rice; how to prepare stew meat; nigerian stew recipe with palm oil or groundnut oil; perhaps, one easy nigerian beef stew recipe on net.
This delicious beef stew is easy to come by in minutes and feel that sweet aroma. If you’re looking for quick, easy recipes, this beef stew recipe is ideal. You can enjoy this with yam, rice or spaghetti.
This beef stew recipe is truly delicious and everyone's favourite. Hope you have fun preparing and eating it with your desired accompaniment.
- 5 plum tomatoes, chopped, divided
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 2 habanero peppers, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic
- 12 oz (340 g) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon salt, plus 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoons black pepper, divided
- ½ cup (120 mL) water
- 1 cup (240 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 ½ lb (680 g) flank steak, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 1 bay leaf