Make Coconut Rice with Grilled Chicken right from your kitchen in the next few minutes? Wondering how to cook Coconut Rice or simply put, how to prepare Coconut Rice with Grilled Chicken? Get in here for Coconut Rice recipes step by step guide.
This scrumptious dish is often served at parties, where the hosts are keen to show off their culinary skills. You obviously don't need to have a party as an excuse to cook this delectable combination of rice, coconut extracts and some luscious garnish.
Why not surprise your family or friends with a yummy treat of Coconut rice and grilled chicken.
- 400g Rice
- 3 sticks Carrot
- 1 or 2 Coconut fruit
- 150g Cray Fish
- 300g Boiled Seasoned Snails
- 300g Boiled Seasoned Shrimps/Crabs
- 400g Smoked Stock Fish
- 2 Fresh Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- ½ clove Garlic
- 4 Plantain bananas
- 400g Grilled Chicken
- 2 oz pepper
- Grate or grind the Coconut then soak overnight in water before use. (Optional)
- The next day, sieve out the Coconut juice
- Pour the juice in the cooking pan, the Add 1 ½ cooking spoon of vegetable oil, slice in a few onions, and grate little bit juice of ginger and garlic to add.
- Add either red small chilli pepper or dry chilli pepper.
- Pour the rice and cover to boil.
- Check the rice, if boiled, add the Cray fish, some diced carrot and shrimps. Cover until steamed then stir with wooden spoon.
- Add 1 cooking spoon of oil in a frying pan, add some tomato purée or paste, 1 sliced small red chilli pepper, grilled chicken, smoked stock fish, snails, crabs then fry all together. Stir to make sauce.
Note: Garnish coconut rice with a sauce of crab, shrimps, snail, grilled chicken then serve.
Tip: Experiment using Coconut Milk instead of the fruit