JAMB Regularization (now JAMB Late Application) full guide. Learn how to do JAMB Regularization or JAMB Late Application now. Also, know who are to do JAMB Regularization (Late Application).
JAMB Regularization (now JAMB Late Application) provides opportunity for candidates that are in any institution but with no JAMB registration number.
This article on JAMB Regularization now called JAMB Late Application will identify the followings.
- What JAMB Regularization or Late Application is
- Who are to do JAMB Regularization?
- Why you need to apply for JAMB Late Application
- A quick overview of how JAMB Regularization is done
- And JAMB Regularization full guide and procedures to note
JAMB regularization is the process whereby a candidate synchronizes his or her existing educational data with JAMB i.e update of the particular institution, update of understudy course, generating new and unique JAMB registration number and more.
JAMB being vested with the authority to conduct entrance examinations for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian tertiary institutions uses this medium "JAMB Regularization or JAMB Late Application" to update each candidate's educational profile as in the particular institution, course undergone and others in relation to his or her present admission details.
Who need JAMB Regularization?
You may be left to discern who really needs this JAMB Regularization or JAMB Late Application of a thing. Stop "confusing your confusion" (Smiles), below are the categories of candidates that requires to do JAMB Regularization or JAMB Late Application:
- Candidates who gain admission with jamb registration number but does not have Jamb admission letter.
- Candidates who gain admission with jamb registration number, but the Admission letter carry a different course or institution name from the school that gave them admission
- Students admitted through Pre-Degree programme (PREP) without JAMB Information
- Students admitted for ND programme without JAMB Information.
- Students admitted through JAMB but found no admission information on the JAMB website.
- Students admitted through JAMB mode but with different admission information on JAMB website.
- Furthermore, the set of students who checked their JAMB admission status and get incorrect message as per their current admission entails, then they will also need to regularize.
To be concise, the follow set of candidate expected to do JAMB Regularization or JAMB Late Application.
- Candidate who did not take Jamb form
- Candidate who did not have Jamb Registration Number
- Candidate who was transferred into another course within the same institution
- Candidate whose score was below cut-off
- Candidate who was offered admission in another Institution
- Candidate who did Remedial Programme
- Candidate who was transferred from another Institution
- Candidate who did Part-Time
- Candidate who did Sandwich
- Candidate who attended Open University
- Other candidates that have no valid and correct JAMB Admission information.
JAMB Regularization OverviewNote: You will be required to pay a fee before applying for the JAMB Regularization. Enter your payment detail, Select your Preferred Payment mode, and submit to complete your payment.
- Visit the jamb regularization portal www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Type in your Jamb login Profile details (username and password) and click on log in
- On the Jamb Dashboard, click on Late Application (Regularization)
- Select your Preferred Late Application type
- Fresh Application - Those with JAMB Reg. Nos.
- Change of Admission Letter - Those with JAMB Reg Nos
- Late Application - Those without JAMB Reg No
- Next Page will asked if you purchase jamb form for that said Academic Year
- Select the given year you want to regularized for and click on Yes or No to continue
- Enter your payment detail, Select your Preferred Payment mode, and submit to complete your payment.
- Enter Personal Information Detail
- Enter Institution Details
- Enter UTME Examination Details
- Enter O'level Subjects/Grade Detail
Jamb Regularization Full Procedure
- You shall be required to create a JAMB profile if you are a new user on the JAMB e-Facility portal. For existing users, simply type in your login details. For new users, in order to create your profile, read this article.
- Once logged in, on the dashboard/side bar, select “Late (Retroactive) Application”.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font which will also be sent to your registered email address. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- Status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following (a) Year of Exam and (b) JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
- Click Submit to complete your application
- After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
- You are to fill this form and take it to your institution for Approval.
- Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
- Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.